We have a well-stacked library with a great number of books, periodicals, journals, magazines and newspapers. Staff members and students can borrow books by producing library cards. Working Hours: 9.30 a.m to 4.30 p.m.
- Students are allowed to enter library only on production of their authorized college ID cards.
- Maintain silence in Library. No group study allowed inside library.
- Keep personal belongings and text books in the rack provided at the entrance.
- Enter your name and sign in the register kept at the entrance.
- Using mobile is strictly prohibited in library.
- Students can borrow 3 books by producing the borrower’s card and retain it for 15 days. Teaching staff can borrow 4 books and retain for 30 days. Non-teaching staff can borrow 2 books and retain for 20 days.
- Due books can be renewed before due date for another 10 days.
- Borrowed books should be returned before the due date. A fine of Rupee 1/day for each book will be levied for overdue books.
Take special care to maintain Library Borrower’s card. Duplicate cards will be issued after submitting written intimation to the Librarian with a fine of Rs.20/-.
- Books should be handled with care. Marking on the books, tearing pages etc are most objectionable and may lead to disciplinary action against the member.
- Borrowed books are non-transferable and the borrower shall remain responsible for material issued to him/her until it is returned.
- Reference books, journals, magazines and newspapers are only for use within the library and are not to be taken out of library.
- The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the same shall be returned immediately.
- Users should obey library rules and regulations. Violation of rules and any act of disobedience/misbehavior to the library staff will lead to strict disciplinary action.
- The above mentioned instructions are subject to periodical reviews and revision.