MDCGS has a well equipped Computer Lab to conduct the practical sessions for students especially those studying B. Com Computer Application.
RULES TO BE FOLLOWED IN LAB
- Students should maintain absolute silence and decorum in the lab.
- The furniture in the computer lab should be kept intact.
- Do not shift or interchange any part of the computer with another.
- Log out and shut down the computer, when you leave.
- Use the Lab only for academic requirements.
- For any hardware problem, report to the Lab-In-charge.
- Students should follow the procedures prescribed for logging in and logging out.
- Each user must have one’s own personal account. Accounts are not to be shared with others for ensuring accountability and security
- Personal work files may be brought into the lab, but must be scanned for viruses prior to use. Permission from the Lab In-Charge should be sought to prevent system infection.
- Use the login register to record the entry and exit time of users.
- Follow the instruction of the lab-in-charge.